Ready to launch your business? Afraid that the company registration in the Philippines might be a red-tape filled nightmare? Think again.
Philippines has a set of initial and ongoing regulatory compliance requirements for starting and operating a company. Therefore, both local as well as foreign entrepreneurs are advised to engage the legal advice of a professional firm for this purpose.
Anyone planning to open a business in the Philippines will have heard that it is rarely as straightforward as they would like it to be. This is particularly true for those unfamiliar with Philippines’ laws and legal practices. The good news is that with our expertise and extensive knowledge behind you, setting up a company in the Philippines has never been easier. Thanks to a range of new government incentives, from tax allowances to easier access to work permits for non-Filipino nationals, a great deal is now possible that would have been unthinkable not long ago.
Our firm specializes in setting up SAFE and SECURE company registration for foreigners. Our consulting team staff have set-up THOUSANDS of COMPANIES in the Philippines and have decades of combined experience in all facets of Philippines law for foreigners.
Our company registration services include:
- FREE consultation in determine company formation and capital requirement
- Assistance in opening of a local bank account
- Registration and secure company name with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Identification of Shareholders, Directors, Nominees, and Incorporators
- Drafting of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Registration with the Tax Authority (Bureau of Internal Revenue)
- Registration with Tax Incentive bodies: PEZA, CEZA, BOI