As the fastest growing corporate secretarial services provider for foreign companies in the Philippines, we handle the non-core but critical corporate and government compliance matters for you, so you can focus on your business.
Corporate Secretaries act as officers of the corporation and are required to be both a resident and citizen of the Philippines. They are responsible for the timekeeping and preservation of integrity and validity of the minutes of all meetings conducted by a company’s Board of Directors as well as its committees. They are also in-charge of the official seal and documents of the company – such as the records of the constitutional changes, stocks issued, and other official documentation.
Provided under Philippine laws, a certificate from an appointed corporate secretary is required as proof that the Board of Directors issued a board resolution. Additionally, changes to a company’s share capital, as well as election and resignation of directors have to be documented by the corporate secretary through board meetings.
Our corporate secretarial services include the following:
- Keeping records of minutes of board meetings, board resolutions, and other pertinent corporate records, as required under law and by the Board;
- Ensure timely compliance with SEC filings, specifically, filing of the annual General Information Sheet;
- Keep custody of the Stock and Transfer Book and ensure that it is correctly updated;
- Provide Corporate Secretary certifications of meetings and board resolutions, based on company records
- other corporate governance activities.